Tuesday 13 May 2014

A LOST FRIEND

I still remember the day,
We had a falling out.
I never thought it would happen,
And it was never supposed to be.
Still i thought,
It would heal up with time.
But i was wrong,
Things got worse with time.
You were no longer the best thing,
That once happened to me.
I could see the innocence,
Fading away from your eyes.
You were no longer true,
Just a story full of lies.
An unspoken hatred was spread,
No care,No affection was left.
Sometimes i was deep down into pain,
Missing your endearing acts,
Missing those walk we made,
Together on rugged lanes.
But i knew you were changed,
You were someone else,
Someone unknown,someone strange.
Perhaps in your life, I was a thorn,
Or stood nowhere,
In the list of people you adored.
But for me you were,
My strength, My passion,
My enthusiam,My only motivation.
You had a place in my heart,
A very reserved one.
Today,when you are gone,
I can't bring you back,
And I don't want to even.
Because now you are just a body,
A gaudy one!
Neither you have those positive vibration,
Nor you are my inspiration.
I was waiting for my friend,
The person whose shadow,
I loved to follow.
I am left with no affection,
For the fake one.
Whenever i miss my sweet little buddy,
To my memory,he comes as,
A LOST FRIEND OF ME!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

personally, these bunch of magical words really connects me with some special one's.. !!! I Salute ur skills :)

srv said...

Great...i m speechless....and prud of u rj...:-*

Anonymous said...

nice poem.....really nice...

its painful 2 say goodby 2 someone u don't want 2 let go....but more painful 2 ask someone to stay when u knw they want 2 leave u.