Wednesday 25 June 2014

RAIN DROPS

Havenward when i see,
I see pearls falling on me,
Like an oasis of calm, 
Spreading bewitching joy and rainbow dreams.
On tiptoe it brings happiness to me,
By doubling the reason of my laughter,
And reducing the cause of my cries.
Droplet from up above,
Walk down to me,
Holding,strength and newness in it.
The journey from heaven to earth,
Is like a path of petals,full of thorns. 
When it comes,
It showers upon me,
All that it has learnt.
Enlightening me to be,
Light for,any darkness i may see,
Freedom for,any bondage i may go through,
And trust for,betrayal i may face.
Yes!! Hope it gave,
Hope to live,Hope to love,
Hope to try,Hope to help,
Hope to stay and Hope to grow.
Washing away,
A hostage to fortune,i must say.
With an indelible mark on me,
It vanished away,
To someplace where my eyes couldn't see!!!

No comments: